Tenafly United Soccer Club is pleased to announce its launch with New Jersey Mini Soccer to launch a new 4 v 4 player development program for all Tenafly/Alpine residents born between January 1, 2010 – December 31, 2013.
The Fall 2017 Mini-Soccer program will have Tuesday and Friday 60 minute sessions and commence 9/12/2017 and run for 8 weeks until 11/3/2017. No session 9/22/17.
Boys 2012/2013 and all Girls sessions will be 3:45p to 4:45p and Boys 2010/2011 sessions will be 4:45p to 5:45p at Stillman School Field. Boys and Girls will have separate trainers.
Three Festivals will be held this Fall.
October 14 – Westwood Dragons; 2pm-5pm
October 28 – Tenafly; 9am-12pm
November 4/5 – Fair Lawn -
• The Fall 2017 registration fee is $185. All players must register on Community Pass. Please select “TUSC Mini Soccer Program Fall 2017.
TUSC & N.J.Mini-Soccer will use the USSF Birth Year Registration mandate, allowing players to train and play with their own age group.
• 4v4 Small-Sided Games allowing the development of improved skills with the ball and players confidence and comfort.
• Two 60-minute training sessions per week. Using a progressive curriculum whereby players learn and attempt a number of soccer techniques while allowing creativity to be at the forefront of play.
• For players born between January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2013, there will be two New Jersey Mini-Soccer Festivals in Tenafly per season.
• For players born between January 1, 2010 – December 31, 2011, there will be three New Jersey Mini-Soccer Festivals per season – one in Tenafly, and the others at local Bergen County clubs.
• N. J. Mini-Soccer will have professional, qualified staff to run the Tenafly United program.
• TUSC & New Jersey Mini-Soccer will place boys and girls in smaller teams, giving them more touches on the ball, opportunities to try new skills & most importantly, to have fun & love the game.
• The New Jersey Mini-Soccer program focuses on allowing the players to learn the game, without the stress or pressure of winning/losing.
• During Festival Play there will be minimal coaching; New Jersey Mini-Soccer Staff will introduce a set of specific rules of the game that have been developed for small-sided game participation. New Jersey Mini-Soccer Staff have been educated to let the game flow, and let the players learn from their mistakes.
• The Fall 2017 registration fee is $185. All players must register on Community Pass. https://register.communitypass.net/tenafly
Please select “TUSC Mini Soccer Program Fall 2017.
• Each player will need to purchase a TUSC Mini-Soccer uniform at https://soccerzoneusa.com/collections/nj-mini-soccer